SIMATIC WinCC, advanced course (ST-BWINOND)
- Dates and Registration
- The theoretical component is extensively reinforced with a practical client server installation to significantly increase your learning success on a practical hardware.
- In this course, you will learn how to use SIMATIC WinCC as a multi-user system (client-server architectures). The course also teaches you how to access information from the WinCC databases (WinCC archive) with the database options for higher-level applications (MES/ERP). Further course items are the efficient configuration, working with the Engineering Station, introduction automatic configuration and further WinCC Options.
- The theoretical component is extensively reinforced to significantly increase your learning success on a practical hardware.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Introduction to Visual Basic Script (VBS actions and VBS object structures)
- Introduction to ANSI-C
- Introduction to WinCC-Database ( value archiving)
- Introduction to Network ( network-classes and subnetting, name resulution)
- WinCC-Server, WinCC-Client without and with project
- WinCC Option Redundancy
- Time synchronization ( Client/Server, Redundancy)
- WinCC Web-Option Web Navigator
- WinCC Web-Option Web UX
- WinCC Web Option Information Server
- Introduction Process Historian
- Communication, OPC, WinCC-Option Connectivity Pack/Station, IndustrialDataBridge
- Efficient configuring: CrossReference, Diagnostic Tools, Engineering Station, ApDiag.exe
- VBA for automatic configuration in Graphics Designer
- Overview for WinCC-Options: ODK with IndustrialX, User Archive, Simatic Logon, Change Control and Audit, Simatic powerrate, B.data, Calendar Scheduler, Event Notifier, Performance Monitor
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises
- Knowledge of SIMATIC WinCC according to the course ST-BWINCCS (system course)
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC WinCC V7.x (SCADA system).
- For SIMATIC WinCC Professional (SCADA system software based on TIA Portal) we offer the course TIA-WCCS.
- For SIMATIC WinCC Comfort and WinCC Advanced (both products are based on TIA Portal) we offer the course TIA-WCCM. In that course you will work with Comfort Panel and a PC as single station.