SIMATIC PCS 7 Process Safety (ST-PCS7SAF)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you become familiar with the PCS7 conform generating of failsafe application with CFC and Safety Matrix. The theoretical parts of the training are backed up with practical exercises. These exercises are done with failsafe CPU 410-5H with failsafe signal modules connected via Profibus and Profisafe. After the course you will be able to evaluate safety functions and adjust security relevant times.
- Sales employees
- Project managers, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuration engineers
- Technical Consultants and promoters, who use safety technology in process control or attend customers using safety technology
- PCS7 specialists within the scope of the Siemens partner program who are engineering projects with PCS7 and F-Systems
- Functional safety Basics from IEC 61508 and IEC 61511, Layer of Protection Analysis and Risk graph by means of a safety instrumented function
- System architecture and diagnostics in safety components (Hardware, Software, Communication)
- Overview about F-Hardware
- Parameter in HW-Configuration (safety mode, sensor evaluation, addressing, monitoring time, H-parameter, Wiring and Voting)
- Safety program (Acknowledgement, voting blocks, block types, Secure Write Command++, communication)
- Safety mechanisms (F-Shutdown, Partial Shutdown Groups, passivation, reintegration, block type)
- Safety Matrix, Calculate and adjust F-times using S7ftime.xlsm (reaction-,monitoring times)
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS. General basic knowledge of process automation. Basic knowledge of PCS 7 OS. Good experience in AS configuration within PCS 7.