SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing and Optimization (DR-S12-OPT)
- Dates and Registration
- You already know the control structure of the drive system SINAMICS 120 and use the automatic optimization as well as the trace function. In this course you learn how you reach the highest dynamics of the drive axis even at critical applications.
- After the course visit you understand the interplay of mechanics, motor and drive converter. You can examine the system by means of frequency analysis and parameterize filters against unwanted vibrations correctly.
- Commissioning engineers
- Control system types overview
- System identification in time domain and frequency domain
- Nyquist and Bode diagram, transfer function
- Control elements and filters
- Stability criteria and tuning methods:
- Gain optimum
- Symmetric optimum
- Tuning of current, speed and postion controller
- Cascaded control, feed forward and reference model
- Controller adaption and linearization
- Application examples for sizing and tuning:
- Two mass system und multi mass system
- Load balancing of 2 to 4 mechanically coupled drives
- Practical exercises at SINAMICS S120 with SIMOTICS synchronous motors
- Good knowledge of parameterization and commissioning of SINAMICS S120 in accordance with course DR-S12-PM (formerly DR-SNS-SI).