SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing and Optimization (DR-S12-OPT)
- Dates and Registration
- You already know the control structure of the drive system SINAMICS 120 and use the automatic optimization as well as the trace function. In this course you learn how you reach the highest dynamics of the drive axis even at critical applications.
- After the course visit you understand the interplay of mechanics, motor and drive converter. You can examine the system by means of frequency analysis and parameterize filters against unwanted vibrations correctly. Also you achieve a stable load balancing of mechanical coupled axes.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Control system types overview
- System identification in time domain and frequency domain
- Nyquist and bode diagram, frequency response
- Stability criteria
- Tuning methods of current, speed and postion controller: Heuristic, gain optimum, symmetric optimum, linear optimum
- Reference model
- Controller adaption and linearization
- Feed forward control, friction characteristic, symmetry filter
- Application examples for tuning of:
- Two mass systems und multi mass systems
- Load balancing of mechanically coupled drives
- Practical exercises at SINAMICS S120 with SIMOTICS synchronous motors
- Good knowledge of parameterization and commissioning of SINAMICS S120 in accordance with course DR-S12-PM (formerly DR-SNS-SI).