Static Weighing Technology (SC-WT-STAT)
- Dates and Registration
- Commissioning and operate scales for static applications.
The main focus is on the electronics modules SIWAREX U, CS, WP231 und WP521/522 ST. Calibration software SIWATOOL as well as integration into SIMATIC automation system is an important part of the course.
Those technologies will be practically utilized during exercises with our training devices.
- This training conveys the necessary knowledge for implementation, operation, preventive maintenance and service of a dosing scale system based on SIWAREX WP251.
- After the training the participants will be able to define the suitable SIWAREX weighing devices, to start up weighing systems including integration into SIMATIC, to maintain them, to identify and analyze faults and to resolve them.
- Project Managers, Project Staff
- Engineers, Programmers
- Service Staff
- Operators, Users
- Maintenance Personnel
- Basic overview on SIWAREX Sensors and Electronics
- General information on electronic scales
- SIWAREX Load Cells and Accessories
- SIWAREX Electronics U, CS, WP231 and WP521/522 ST
- Calibration of a scale with HMI, SIWATOOL, STEP7 and TIA Portal
- Integration into SIMATIC
- Knowledge in Weighing Technology and experience with SIMATIC S7 (products, programming).
- The training schedule offers further training for static weighing and advanced training in static and dynamic weighing processes.