SIMATIC WinCC Unified as a visualization system in the TIA Portal. The system impresses with its use of native web technologies, which you will become acquainted with in this course. You will also learn about its high degree of openness thanks to high-performance interfaces. Learn how to use WinCC Unified and the new PC Runtime software and get a personal impression of the capabilities of the new system.
The training is intended for participants who want to learn more about WinCC Unified in the SCADA environment. Building on the system course (TIA-UWCC1), the topics listed below are conveyed based on WinCC Unified PC Runtime.
Learn more interesting options and configuration possibilities of WinCC Unified:
• Apply connectivity with OPC UA
• UserManagementControl - Possibilities and Use Cases
• Edge - Entry and application of apps
• Audit - Applications and Uses at WinCC Unified
• ProDiag - Machine and Plant Diagnostics with WinCC Unified
• Training on the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer
• Can-do is better than know-how. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises
• Introduction to the new HTML5-based WinCC Unified. Get a personal impression of the performance
You are tasked with creating and/or editing HMI projects for the WinCC Unified PC Runtime.
This course expands on the skills you learned in the System Course and will provide you with a great deal of new information so that you can work confidently with WinCC Unified and WinCC Unified PC Runtime.