SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing Safety Integrated (DR-S12-SAF)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course you learn the handling of drive based Safety Functions. You know applications of the different functions and you can parameterize them.
- Therefore you use the benefits in comparison with a conventional safety technology, like reduced cabling or faster commissioning of identical machines.
- In the course you got through all steps for the implementation of the safety functions until the final acceptance report.
- Commissioning personnel, Engineering
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel,
- Fundamentals, standards and regulations of Machine Safety
- Procedure of risk assessment
- Performance Level (PL) and Safety Integrity Level (SIL)
- Safety Evaluation Tool (SET) for the evaluation of PL and SIL
- SINAMICS S120 Safety Integrated Basic Functions and Extended Functions
- Control of the drive integrated Safety Functions via
- Terminal Module TM54F and DRIVE-CLiQ
- SIMATIC F-CPU and PROFIsafe
- Effect of the settings of the closed-loop control and the kinetic energy of an axis on the safety functions
- Execution of the acceptance test and preparation of the acceptance report
- Procedures for the handling of spare parts and at retrofit measures
- Practical exercises on training kits with SINAMICS S120, TM54F and SIMATIC F-CPU
- Knowledge of SINAMICS S120 according to the course DR-S12-PM (formerly DR-SNS-SI).
- For the topic PROFIsafe knowledge of SIMATIC S7 is useful.