KNX Product- and Application Training GAMMA/DELTA with practical lessons (BC-GPSE)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course, you will learn about the different application areas and options for Siemens DELTA/GAMMA products. In addition, you will gain an overview of the complete range of devices and learn how to use them, as well as catalogs, software and Internet pages, in an application workshop conceived especially for this purpose.
- This product and application training course enables you to deploy and operate the intelligent and energy-efficient building systems to optimum effect. Upon completion of the course, you will be in a position to implement the perfect settings for buildings and rooms on the basis of automatic open and closed-loop control of lighting, shading and HVAC systems to ensure sustainable reductions in energy and operating costs.
- Electrical wholesalers employees, electrical installation engineers, plant builders, promoters and system integrators
- new employees dealing with GAMMA KNX and DELTA products
- Decision makers, sales staff
- Project managers and their team members
- Product/sales strategy
- DELTA prgram overview, focus on new products
- GAMMA program overview, focus on new products
- Features and highlights of the Siemens GAMMA/DELTA product range
- Unique selling points of the Siemens GAMMA/DELTA product range
- Application samples and problem solutions
- Lighting control (open and closed loop)
- Dimming of energy saving lamps (ESL); issues and advantages
- Digitally Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI): A fieldbus under KNX
- Scene and event controls: configuration remarks and supporting devices
- Emergency lighting systems based on DALI (central and individual battery support)
- Visual Operation and Monitoring: Soft- and Hardwareproducts, Visualization
- Intelligent building control: Environmental sensors and weather centrals
- Faster with IP: Interfaces, Router and Controllers "KNX over IP"
- Networking, remote operation and maintenance of distributed properties via KNXnet/IP
- Wireless communication and control via EnOcean/KNX
- Energy efficiency: Definitions and realisations with GAMMA KNX
- Boolean operation: Alarming, fault messages, forced control
- HVAC over KNX: Zone control (heat and cool); hints on proper system integration
- Basic knowledge of electrical installation technologies
- The final training agenda (topics, number of training days) has to be mutually agreed between the clients and the training supplier!