Basics of NC and Drives (NC-NCAN)
- Dates and Registration
- This course teaches the fundamentals of CNC and drives engineering. Practical exercises on our training equipment are an important part of the course.
- On completion of the course, you will be familiar with the design and principle of operation of a machine tool with CNC control and drives. You will have laid sound foundations for succecssful use of your knowledge on Your machines. A fundamental understanding of the whole system will enable you to precisely describe problems on your machine tool and solve them together with Your partners. Application of the knowledge gained will boost your machine's productivity and reduce standstill times.
- Attendance at this course is a prerequisite for attending our advanced SINUMERIK service and commissionung courses. We recommend a period of 2 to 4 months to gain practical experience before attending the advanced courses.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Sales personnel for SINUMERIK systems
- Structure and tasks of a CNC control
- Components of a machine tool
- Operating modes and operator functions
- Fundamentals of parts programming
- Meaning of compensations, parameters, setting data and machine data
- Fundamentals of data backup
- Introduction to drive engineering and closed-loop control technology
- Principle of position control, speed control and current control
- Methods for the recording of internal signals
- Overview of the feed drive and the main spindle drive
- VDI interface and interface signals
- Practical exercises on training models with digital drives
- Basic knowledge of automatization