SINUMERIK 840D, Safety Integrated Configuring and Start-Up (NC-84DSIW)
- Dates and Registration
- In this course, you will learn how to configure and start up the Safety Integrated function with the SINUMERIK 840D power line. The practical exercises for configuring, startup and service on our training equipment form an important part of this course.
- On completion of the course, you will be extremely familiar with the Safety Integrated function and the SINUMERIK 840D and you will be able to autonomously configure, test and startup system configurations with safety functions.
- This will enable you to make optimal use of the benefits of Safety Integrated for your machine tool. These become immediately apparent in lower costs through reduced hardware requirements, faster installation and more efficient engineering.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
- General points on safety engineering
- System requirements
- Description of the safe basic functions
- Safe programmable logic
- Sensor/actuator integration
- Test stop
- Safe communication with PROFIsafe
- Safe brake management
- Description of the machine data and interface signals
- Procedure for startup and troubleshooting
- Analysis of diagnostics displays and alarm displays
- Circuit examples for Safety Integrated
- Acceptance test report
- Practical exercises for configuring, startup and service on training models with digital feed drives and main spindle drives
- Knowledge of starting up a SINUMERIK 840D power line in accordance with the NC-84DSIP course is required.