Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 Basic Engineer (CP-PCS7-1)
- Dates and Registration
- The Siemens SIMATIC PCS 7 Basic Engineer exam is held in a regional Training Center.
- In a theoretical test your PCS 7 Basic Engineering knowledge is tested.
- On passing the exam, you will receive a certificate. This qualification is a positve verification of your ability and it enhances your chances in the job market.
- Project manager, project staff
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers,
- Service personnel, maintenance personnel
- Managing the project data in the SIMATIC Manager
- Station and network configuration
- Configuraton of AS functions in CFC
- Configuration of monitoring and controlling in the OS
- Configuration of sequences in SFC
- User blocks - attributes and visualization
- Syntax rules for SIMATIC PCS 7 engineering
- Attendance of the ST-PCS7SYS course
- The exam is based on SIMATIC PCS 7 Software V7.1