Weighing Technology for Dosing Scales (SC-WT-DOS)
- Dates and Registration
- Implementation and operation of a dosing scale system with SIWAREX FTA and SIWAREX WP251.
This training conveys the necessary knowledge for implementation, operation, preventive maintenance and service of a dosing scale system based on SIWAREX FTA and SIWAREX WP251.
The acquired knowledge will be utilized during numerous lab exercises using the training devices.
- After the training you know the possibilities of the projection tools SIWATOOL V4 and V7 and you have effective use of comprehensive functions for your applications.
- Furthermore you will be able to integrate a scale into the SIMATIC environment and also to remedy operational faults.
- The user will be able to reduce the efforts during project planning and also to reduce downtime in case of any disturbance of your equipment.
- Project manager, Project Staff
- Commissioning engineers, programmer
- Service Staff
- Operator, User
- Maintenance personnel
- General information about the SIWAREX sensor system and electronics.
- Basics dosing scale system.
- Design and structure of a dosing scale system together with SIWAREX FTA and SIWAREX WP251
- Calibration of of a dosing scale system with HMI, SIWATOOL and TIA Portal
- Integration into SIMATIC with STEP7 and TIA Portal
- Knowledge in weighing technology and experience with weighing electronics for dosing applications
- Experience with SIMATIC S7 (products, programming)
- For more detailed knowledge in static weighing technologies please ask for an appropriate training.