SINAMICS Medium Voltage - Personal Safety (DR-MV-PS)
- Dates and Registration
- Work on medium voltage drives requires special measures and procedures for personal safety and for accident prevention.
- In this course you learn the safe and correct handling of measuring devices and personal protective equipment.
- Commissioning engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Legal and technical requirements on electrically skilled person
- Dangers from electrical energy and measures for personal safety
- Testing equipment for medium voltage:
- Operation and handling
- Procedures of accident prevention
- Explanation of causes and results of accidents with a real case
- Practical exercises with testing instruments, earthing facilities and protective clothing at a medium voltage converter operating at reduced voltage
- Knowledge of drive systems regrading commissioning or service.
- Knowledge of electrical safety at low voltage switch gear.
- The course can be used as a education measure in the context of the regular instructions of electrically skilled persons.
- The confirmation of the necessary knowledge is in the responsibility of the respective supervisor of the employee. This course alone one is not sufficient.