Sales Training and Workshop - Analytical Products and Solutions - CGA (SC-APS-CGA)
- Dates and Registration
- Sales Training and Workshop
- The participant will learn and practice to be a successful Sales Person for Process CGAs (Continuous Gas Analyzers): Acquire opportunities, work on RFQ, consult the customer, close the sale and support customer.
- Identify opportunities
- Customers and applications
- RFQ evaluation, understanding of customer needs and clarification with customer
- CGA in the real world – How to choose the right analyzer
- How to prepare an offer using PIA Portal
- Consult and offer service and spares for installed analyzer base or new installations
- Siemens support and processes for sales work
- Ability to prepare competitive and advanced solutions as well as to discuss individual benefits with customer
- Participant is practiced consulting the customer and using arguments to sell the optimal analyzer.
- New Process Analytics sales personnel from Siemens, designated partners and Solution Partners
- Introduction into the key technologies of PD PA AP under the following aspects:
- Product details
- Customer benefits & Sales arguments
- Main competitors
- Process toolbox for AP Sales
- The workshop includes
- The whole GC product portfolio is covered: ULTRAMAT, OXYMAT, CALOMAT, FIDAMAT, SIPROCESS GA700, LDS6, SITRANS SL
- In small groups of participants the typical sales work is practiced. Learning by doing.
- Real projects with applications in power, steel, cement, chemical, petrochemical, O&G and others
- Check, verify and discuss customer’s specifications and RFQ from technical view. Understand requirements of customer
- Prepare an offer for products and spares with existing tools
- How to find cost effective solutions which fulfil customer needs.
- Consult the customer and discuss with him the benefits of options.
- Basic knowledge of Process Analytics
- PIA Portal, access with prices (if available)