Projektierung und Auswahl von SENTRON - Leistungsschaltern (LV-CBPROJ)
- Dates and Registration
- The participants will learn about the circuit breakers in the SENTRON product range. The main focus is on 3WL air circuit breakers and 3VA molded case circuit breakers. With this course, in particular project engineers and sales personnel will be enabled to make the correct and standard-compliant selection and configuration of these circuit breakers for various applications. This is supported by prepared exercises.
- The Siemens tools and documentation provided (manuals, catalogs) are effectively utilized.
- Designers (Engineers, sales staff)
- Introduction, overview and selection of low-voltage controlgear
- Overview, design, function and areas of application of 3WL air circuit breakers and 3VA molded case circuit breakers
- Demonstration of switching principles and the modularity of the accessories
- Specialized and standards-based selection of circuit breakers and configuration with exercises
- Available Siemens tools and their effective use (e.g. Configurator, My Documentation Manager, manuals)
- Basic information on protection settings (characteristic curves, selectivity, back-up protection, presentation of software)
- Operation and parameter assignment of the circuit breakers
- Test options with the manual test devices 3WL and 3VA (e.g. TD300, TD500)
- Basic principles of electrical engineering and power distribution.
- Prior knowledge of technical options and specifications of circuit breakers