SINAMICS GL150 - Commissioning and Service (DR-GL150)
- Dates and Registration
- This training provides you with the basics for understanding the steps of commissioning the drive system SINAMICS GL150. You know the control structure and the communication interface. You are able to diagnose the state of the drive and to analyze faults. For this purpose you use the operator panel AOP30 and the PC-Tool STARTER.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Design and function of components used within SINAMICS GL150
- Power Topology: switchgear, line- and motor-side inverter, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Drive CLiQ-topology, objects and components
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup via operator panel AOP30 and PC-Tool STARTER
- Functionality and analysis of "setpoint channel" and "control"
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Configuring and analyzing the PROFIBUS communication "SINAMICS GL150 - SIMATIC S7"
- Extensive lab work on "basic commissioning skills", engineering and analyzing the drive's functions (operator panel AOP30 and Tool STARTER)
- Extensive lab work on Commissioning the "Motor Module" (carrying out test and identification routines, operation of the drive, optimization and verification of controllers for current and speed)
- Basic knowledge of drive engineering
- Experience with low voltage or medium voltage drives
- For your qualification to be able to do commissioning or service this training is an integral part. Usually you learn the handling of the hardware and the peripheral components under the advice of a experienced commissioning engineer on site.