Communication with SENTRON components (LV-COM)
- Dates and Registration
- The participants get to know the opportunities and advantages of communication with various bus systems with SENTRON components, such as circuit breakers (3WL, 3VA) and intelligent PAC 7KM measuring devices. The effective use of the powerconfig commissioning and parameterization tool is taught in a comprehensive practical unit.
- The communication options in the area of manufacturing and process automation (TIA Portal, Energy Suite) and in the infrastructure area are presented in detail and demonstrated in practice on a switchboard.
- Opportunities and advantages of communication with SENTRON components (circuit breakers, PAC measuring devices) and sample applications
- Connection of the COM modules of the circuit breakers and measuring devices via PROFIBUS DP, Profinet, MODBUS RTU and MODBUS TCP/IP
- Powerconfig software for the commissioning and parameterization and data exchange with SENTRON communication components, required hardware
- Data exchange in the manufacturing and process automation on the S7 PLC level (e.g. S7-1200, S7-1500) with TIA Portal and/or Energy Suite (power monitoring)
- Extensive practical demonstrations and exercises on an example switchboard and on training cases
- LV-CBMAIN or LV-CBPROJ
- Basic knowledge about bus systems (e.g. PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET)
- The course preferably takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out worldwide at SIEMENS locations or at the customer's location upon request.