SINAMICS G120 - Planning and Engineering (DR-G12-PL)
- Dates and Registration
- You design and engineer drives based on the modular SINAMICS G120 inverter. Special emphasis is placed on dimensioning an induction motor and the power unit - as well as selecting the appropriate Control Unit.
- In this course you will learn about the interrelationships between the specified load data and the static and dynamic data of the drive. Precise calculations are supported by the SIZER engineering software and the DT Configurator.
- After the course, you will be able to quickly and reliably engineer SINAMICS G120 drives.
- Planners, Decision makers, Sales personnel
- Design and principle of operation of the modular SINAMICS G120 inverter
- Overview of the versions G120C, G120D, G120P and G110M
- Fundamentals of mechanical and electrical calculations:
- Load characteristic of pumps, fans and positioning drives
- Overload capability, regenerative feedback, line connection
- Selecting all of the components for a complete drive
- Engineering and configuring using the SIZER software, DT Configurator and catalog data
- Energy efficiency of the complete system, comparison of various solutions using SinaSave
- Engineering information regarding VSD10 converter motors and VSD4000 reluctance motors
- Overview of the interfaces, drive functions and Safety Integrated
- Practical exercises with the SIZER engineering software and DT Configurator
- Basic knowledge of drive engineering
- To be able to select the optimum motor type, we also recommend the DR-ASM-PL training course (SIMOTICS induction motors - planning and configuring)
- When booking this training course, you will also be authorized to participate in the WT-GAT-M and WT-GAT-U web-based training courses (fundamentals of drive technology).