SINAMICS S120 - Parameterizing Advanced (DR-S12-PA)
- Dates and Registration
- You already have an understanding of parameterization and commissioning of the SINAMICS S 120 drive system.
- In this technology course, you will learn how you can use integrated position control for positioning and synchronization. You will create flexible function extensions with Drive Control Chart DCC and accelerate parameterization using scripts.
- After the course, you will know these drive system function extensions. You can commission the drive for demanding and complex applications and use the possibilities for the STARTER PC program for efficient work.
- Engineers, programmers
- Startup engineers, configuration engineers
- Position control and basic positioner:
- Configuration and commissioning
- Operating modes: Referencing, setpoint setting and positioning block
- Drive Control Chart DCC:
- Creation of DCC programs
- Using block libraries
- Diagnostics using reference data and online test
- Application examples for DCC:
- Customization of control parameters in relation to operating points
- Function extensions for curve synchronization and axis coupling
- Programming scripts
- Application examples for scripting:
- Simplified standard system commissioning
- Flexible customization to customer-specific settings
- Support for modular machine concepts
- Distributed synchronization via SINAMICS link
- Communication with SIMATIC S7
- Overview of available applications
- Practical exercises on training equipment with SINAMICS S120
- Good knowledge of parameterization and commissioning of SINAMICS S120 in accordance with course DR-S12-PM (formerly DR-SNS-SI).
- Knowledge of SIMATIC S7 is advantageous for the theme of communication.