SINAMICS SL150 - Commissioning and Service (DR-SL150)
- Dates and Registration
- This training course covers commissioning and servicing of SINAMICS SL150 drives. You will understand the functional concept, the implied communication networks, the control structures and the programming of "Drive Control Chart" (DCC) in SIMOTION D455-2. You will parameterize the drive, diagnose its status and analyze its function and faults using the tool SCOUT / STARTER_Integrated. You will commission a "low voltage SINAMICS SL150" with synchronous motor and excitation via DC-Master.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Design and function of components used within SINAMICS SL150
- Power Topology: SCR circuits for cyclo-converter operation, actual value monitoring, hardware identification and circuit diagrams
- Drive CLiQ-topology and communication networks PROFIBUS and ETHERNET
- Parameter assignment, diagnosis and data backup via PC-Tool SCOUT / STARTER_Integrated
- Analyzing alarm and fault messages
- Configuring and analyzing the PROFIBUS communication "SINAMICS - SIMOTION DCC"
- Basic engineering of DCC and Operating Panel
- Extensive lab work on "basic commissioning skills", engineering and analyzing the drive's functions (PC-Tool SCOUT / STARTER)
- Adapting the parameterization and optimizing the DC-Master
- Extensive lab work on Commissioning "Common Functions" (adapting the SIMOTION-DCC program to the plant periphery and Commissioning the "Motor Module" (operation of cyclo-converter, optimization and verification of controllers for current, flux and speed) using a genuine SL150 project including SIMOTION DCC
- Basic knowledge of drive engineering
- Experience with low voltage or medium voltage drives
- The course is split in equal parts into "theory" (classroom presentation) and "lab work" (working on given assignments on programming, engineering and commissioning).
- Lab work is carried out on "S120 training units" (original SL150 control components with book-size power devices and low voltage motor) and on a "low voltage SINAMICS SL150 drive with motor" (genuine SL150 project; components are true including PSAs but controlling low voltage power devices).
- This training is an essential part qualifying you to do commissioning or servicing of SINAMICS SL150 drives. However, you will have to learn how to handle the power hardware and the system environment under the supervision of an experienced commissioning engineer on site.