In order to provide you with the best possible support and training in your personal learning environment (own office/home office), we have implemented selected courses as digital online trainings for you.
We provide you with live theory lectures from our experts, which convey the course content described in the learning objectives in a practical and comprehensive manner, utilizing our virtual exercise environment for practical exercises.
In our virtual classroom, our expert is also available to you at any time during your individual practical exercises for in-depth questions and technical discussions.
TIA Portal Openness is the API or programming interface provided with the TIA Portal, with which you can efficiently automate engineering tasks without using the TIA Portal itself. This includes tasks such as project management, configuration and parameterization of hardware, automatic generation of block code as well as various online functions.
You will get to know all these functions during this course. Using ready-made project blocks available in a library, you will:
• Learn what you need to do to use TIA Openness
• Create a project
• Create and adapt an S7-1500 with central and distributed I/O
• Provide an HMI with a variety of screens
• Generate a PLC program
• After appropriate preparation, fill the devices with the generated data
• Get to know other useful functions and ideas of implementing functions
• Digitalization - Industry 4.0
• Introduction to Visual Studio (as a short recap)
• Introduction to TIA Portal Openness and the Auto-save tool
• Working with libraries and projects in the TIA portal
• Adapting hardware through TIA Portal Openness
• Generation of PLC programs from library elements
• Increased flexibility by extending the existing program
• Programming ideas
SIMATIC TIA Portal knowledge in the context of TIA-PRO2 or TIA-SYSUP
Good programming skills in the C# programming language and in working with Visual Studio
For this training you will need a computer with Windows 7 or better Windows 10 and a stable internet connection. We recommend a data transfer rate of 50 Mbit/s. You will require Google Chrome as Internet browser to access a virtual whiteboard and to use our Virtual Exercise Environment (VEE) solution. The platform for this training is Microsoft Teams. We recommend installing the Microsoft Teams app for the best possible use of all functions.
Price includes 10 % introductory discount for course dates until 30.09.2020