SINUMERIK 840D sl, Safety Integrated Maintenance (NC-84SLSIS)
- Dates and Registration
- This course teaches you how to maintain and service a machine tool with SINUMERIK 840D solution line and Safety Integrated.
- The practical exercises for troubleshooting and service on our training equipment form an imporant part of this course.
- On completion of the course, you will have mastered efficient troubleshooting and fault correction. You will be able to respond quickly to error messages because you will know exactly what has to be done. You will also be able to check the safety-related functions following repair or module replacement. Any necessary acceptance tests can be expertly carried out.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- General information on safety technology and standards
- System overview
- Motion monitorings
- Safe communication with PROFIsafe
- Safe programmable logic (SPL)
- Analysis of diagnostics and alarm displays
- Procedure at startup and troubleshooting
- Test stop with circuit examples
- Safe brake management
- Acceptance test report; actions to be taken in service
- Description of the machine data and interface signals
- Practical exercises on training devices
- Basic knowledge according to the course NC-84SL-SK