Communication with SENTRON components in the TIA Portal & Energy Suite (LV-TIA-ENS)
- Dates and Registration
- The focus is communication options in the manufacturing and process automation area (TIA Portal and Energy Suite). These are demonstrated and exercised theoretically and practically on a example switchboard and on training cases.
- This training is aimed primarily at internal sales employees in order to learn the basic features of the TIA Portal and the Energy Suite. The training also offers an overview of the integration of the SENTRON product family and the effective use of basic energy data.
- Opportunities and advantages of communication with SENTRON components (circuit breakers, PAC measuring devices) and sample applications
- Presentation of engineering options and basic information on handling the TIA Portal
- Data exchange via the S7 PLC level, TIA Portal and Energy Suite
- Extensive practical demonstrations and exercises on the example switchboard and on training cases
- LV-CBMAIN or LV-CBPROJ
- Basic knowledge about bus systems (PROFIBUS DP; PROFINET)
- The course preferably takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out worldwide at SIEMENS locations or at the customer's location upon request.