ANSI-C in the SIMATIC World, Introduction (ST-SIMACE)
- Dates and Registration
- This course shows you the possible applications of C scripts in the SIMATIC WinCC and SIMATIC PCS 7 automation systems and familiarizes you with the fundamentals of the C programming language in the SIMATIC environment.
- During the course, you will have plenty time for exercises, providing you with the opportunity of amassing significant practical experience and putting your theoretical knowledge to immediate use.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to write and understand simple C scripts.
- You can expand and reinforce the knowledge acquired here in the ST-SIMACA course. On completion of this course, you will be able to handle character strings in C scripts as used in automation engineering in, for example, WinCC.
- For subsequent expansion and reinforcement of your knowledge, we offer the ST-SIMACA course, on completion of which your skills will include the ability to handle character strings in C scripts as used in automation engineering in, for example, WinCC.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Using basic data types
- Formulating expressions
- Calling fundamental input/output functions
- Setting/resetting individual bits in a WORD variable - Toggling information displays
- Defining and calling simple functions
- Defining and using arrays
- Elementary applications of pointer types
- Typedefs (for WinCC-specific designators)
- Global and local actions in WINCC / PCS7
- Functions in a C script
- Selected WinCC demo examples
- SIMATIC WinCC knowledge according to ST-BWINCCS.