Analysis of mechanical vibration with SM 1281 inside SIMATIC S71200 (SE-TIAVIB)
- Dates and Registration
- Preventive maintenance means:
- Optimal life time utilization of machines and facilities
- Effective stocking of spare parts
- Cost-reduction through planned maintenance
- Object of the training is to describe vibration analysis as an integral part of preventive maintenance.
- All information about the mechanical wear collected with SIPLUS CMS1200 SM 1281 are now available in the automation world of SIMATIC S7-1200.
- Therefore, the user have the ability to see mechanical changes as well as the electrical and process values and can integrate all this information into decision making.
- The participants will be introduced to vibration analysis in detail by practical exercises and will be able to transfer the learned knowledge into every day practice.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Operators, users
- Project managers / project team members
- Definition and possible causes of vibrations
- Acceleration sensors; connection and measuring points
- Global diagnostic procedures, Part 1
- EN60034-14: Measurement at manufacturer's works
- ISO 10816; Measurement at installation location and examples; Examples of common causes of vibrations e.g. alignment faults, imbalance, housing mounted under tension
- Roller Bearing monitoring through characteristic values
- Analytical diagnostic procedures
- Typical frequency spectrums of the most common error sources
- Roller Bearing monitoring through envelope spectrum
- Excursion - Causes and effects of roller bearing damages
- Summary using the example of a drive train
- Systematic approach to analytical monitoring using the practical example of fan monitoring
- Practice experience of analytics using the examples "Influence of converters" and "Double bearing"
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises
- Analysis examples with Practical tips and tricks
- Basic knowledge in electrical and machine engineering
- SIMATIC STEP 7 knowledge applicable to TIA-PRO1
- A personal scientific electronic calculator is needed.