This online course is intended for users who would like to set up or be in charge of an energy data management system (EDMS System). In addition to detailed technical information regarding the possibilities of the Energy Manager PRO, you will receive all of the necessary basic information in the field of energy data acquisition. Here, you will get an overview about the available metering devices of Siemens in this field and an overview about the Energy Suite as well as the S7 Energy Efficiency-Monitor.
After the course, you will be able to set up and install an energy data management system at your company quickly and efficiently. You are able to acquire energy data from different data sources and with the help of different analyses tools you are able to analyze this energy data with the objective of energy saving. Moreover, you can account costs and consumptions to the cost center according to usage. Additionally, you can represent values and key figures in reports, charts, and dashboards. You are also able to plan and evaluate Energy-Efficiency Measures according to ISO 500001.
In the training, you will reinforce your theoretical knowledge through practical exercises and examples.
• Energy manager
• Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
• System Integrator
• Maintenance personnel
• Operators, users
• Motivation and overview about the SIMATIC Energy Management Portfolio
• Architecture and Installation
• Projecting in the Web (Web engineering)
• Configuration of data points (Categorization, Counter Management, Alarming, Compression)
• CSV file Import
• Manual data acquisition
• Creating meaningful diagrams
• Key figure calculation – cost accounting
• Representing actual and historical values in the Dashboard
• Baseline Management
• Overview about the settings in the Energy Manager
• Interfaces for automatic data acquisition in the Energy Manager Web
• Differences Energy Manager Basic and Energy Manager PRO
• Energy Efficiency Measures Management according to ISO 500001
• User administration with Active Directory
• Interfaces of the Energy Manager PRO
• Task management
• Batch and material related analyses
• Basic IT knowledge
• Microsoft Excel knowledge
Each participant needs a laptop. This laptop must support Remote Desktop.