Description/learning goal of advanced course on SENTRON products (LV-DEEP)
- Dates and Registration
- The participants are provided with advanced knowledge (Deep Dive) based on and in addition to the respective product training. The contents, location and dates are coordinated individually.
- The contents are agreed individually between trainer (TrainingCenter) and participants
- Examples of this may include:
- Maintenance and operation of 3WN6 circuit breakers
- Consolidation of knowledge gained about protection engineering / protection configuration of circuit breakers in low-voltage engineering
- Consolidation of knowledge gained in circuit breaker communication course (LV-CBCOM) – bus systems, integration in the TIA Portal, communication with S7-1500 and S7-1200
- Consolidation of knowledge gained about power monitoring courses
- Participation in the already existing product training courses on the desired topics
- The course preferably takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out worldwide at SIEMENS locations upon request.