Programming of safety related SIMATIC S7 controller via Distributed Safety (ST-PPDS)
- Dates and Registration
- You will put your theoretical knowledge to use with training system SIMATIC S7-300F and the Distributed Safety software in practical exercises.
- In this course, you will learn about configuring, programming, starting up, diagnosing and troubleshooting of the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300. These include the failsafe CPUs of the SIMATIC 300 and 400 series (no H systems) and the failsafe, distributed ET200 systems. The course provides an introduction to the creation of safety-related programs in the programming languages F-FBD and F-LAD.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Overview and guidelines
- AS S7-300F (principle, system configuration and I/O)
- Configuring of the failsafe I/O with Distributed Safety
- Programming of a safety-related user program
- Failsafe communication PROFIsafe (CPU-CPU communication)
- Diagnostics facilities (CPU diagnostics, I/O diagnostics, advanced diagnostics)
- Exercises for I/O configuration, communication, troubleshooting
- Programming examples (emergency stop, protective door, safety-related shutdown, passivation, special programming features)
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system
- Basic knowledge of SIMATIC S7 according to the courses ST-SERV2 or ST-PRO2
- Additionally an online entrance test is available for you. So you may assure that the course of your choice fits to your competences.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 3-day attendance course. For an optimized post processing of the attendance course you get the WBT "SIMATIC Safety Integrated". By using these different learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.