Level Measurement - Technology and Sales (SC-PI2-T1S)
- Dates and Registration
- Participants learn to utilize the basic functions of the different level measurement technologies and they learn to differentiate between the various types of level measurement. The attendees will acquire the know how of the product portfolio for process instrumentation, and the product specifications for these technologies.
- At the end of the course they will be able to understand the requirements and the needs of their customers and they can support their customers to select the appropriate products.
- Users in the field of process instrumentation.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project managers, project team members
- Service personnel
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Operators, users
- For the technologies Ultra Sonic, Radar and Capacitance:
- Market and market segments
- Physical principles in level measurement
- Introduction into continuous level measurement and point level measurement
- Applications, product selection, specifications
- Handling, operation, commissioning, including remote control via SIMATIC PDM
- Features, benefits for the customer