RFID-System SIMATIC RF (SE-RFID)
- Dates and Registration
- Besides of a theoretical part the training includes practical exercises.
The course is built up modular, which means you can select out of the following topics fitting to your personal needs: Basics of industrial identification, SIMATIC RF300, SIMATIC RF600 (select focus Logistic / Production), MOBY D, MOBY U, system integration.
Depending on composition of modules, 1-5 days.
Please find an overview of all modules
- You get familiar with the functional principle and possible application of different RFID systems.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- Project managers, project team members
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- Characteristics of the technique
- Comparison of RFID-systems
- Norms and standards in the field of RFID
- Description of products (reader, aerials, transponder)
- Integration into PLC- and IT-systems
- Typical applications
- Practical exercises
- Basic knowledge of industrial automation
- SIMATIC-knowledge and experience in programming STEP7
- The training notes will be provided in electronic form.
- If you do prefer paper documentation, please contact the training center beforehand.