Flow Measurement - Technology and Sales (SC-PI3-T1S)
- Dates and Registration
- Participants learn to utilize the basic functions of the different flow measurement technologies and they learn to differentiate between the various types of flow measurement. The attendees will also acquire the know how about the product portfolio of process instrumentation and the product specifications for these technologies.
- At the end of the course they will be able to understand the requirements and the needs of their customers and they can support their customers to select the appropriate products and solutions.
- decision-makers, sales personnel
- project managers, project team members
- service personnel
- commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- operators, users
- For the technologies electromagnetic, Coriolis and ultrasonic.
- Markets and market segments
- Phyical principles in flow measurement
- The Siemens product portfolio SITRANS F and their technical specifications.
- Applications and product selection
- Handling, operation, commissioning, including remote control via SIMATIC PDM
- Features and benefits for the customer
- Basic knowledge of process instrumentation technology
- General knowledge of electrical engineering