SIMATIC PCS 7 System Overview (ST-PCS7UEB)
- Dates and Registration
- This course provides you with a sound overview of the SIMATIC PCS 7 process control system.
- We present you with a compact and comprehensive information package and we explain the process-control functions and central system aspects like modularity, scalability and integration with the help of typical practical applications and central configuring steps.
- You will also get to know and apply the configuring motto "Structuring not programming" and the associated savings in engineering costs with SIMATIC PCS 7.
- Decision makers, sales personnel
- The system and its components ES, AS, OS and bus
- Engineering toolset and plant-oriented configuring concept (ES engineering system)
- Automation system AS and operator station OS in the technological hierarchy as an image of the process plant
- Block concept with integral message characteristics and implicit connection to standard operator displays
- I&C libraries, control system functions and I&C-oriented human machine interface structures
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering