Certified PROFINET Network Engineer (IK-PNOCPNE)
- Dates and Registration
- With PROFINET, the PROFIBUS user organization (PNO) has defined an open and cross-manufacturer Industrial Ethernet standard for the field level. To remain competitive, companies need competent personnel who have mastered the new PROFINET IO fieldbus technology.
- This course provides you, as an engineer, with the opportunity to get qualified on the PROFINET communication technology and to obtain a corresponding certificate.
- The course includes a final PNO-certified test, which consists of theoretical and practical tasks. Upon successfully passing the test, you will receive a certificate showing that you are a "Certified PROFINET Network Engineer".
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Ethernet and PROFINET telegram concept
- Configuration of PROFINET IO networks
- Realtime RT and Isochronous Realtime IRT
- Device replacement without removable medium
- Fast Startup
- Device description files (GSDML)
- Setup, commissioning, and diagnostics of a PROFINET IO network
- Measurements using the Ethernet analyzer (Wireshark)
- Tests for Certified PROFINET Network Engineer
- Level of knowledge from "Certified PROFINET Network Installer" course or corresponding course.
- According to specifications of the PNO, the qualification measure "Certified PROFINET Network Engineer" is aimed at employees who plan, configure, optimize and commission PROFINET IO networks, and check the Ethernet network in order to detect and clear faults.
- This course doesn't featuers the I-Device, Controller-Controller-Communication, with STEP7. If you are interested you could visit the cousres IK-PNSYS (STEP7 V5.5) and IK-TIAPN (TIA-Portal).