EU Directives - The regulations applicable to gear units (WT-MD-EU)
- Dates and Registration
- The online training is intended for design and sales personnel of MD.
- This eLearning course will help you get to know the European directives. These include the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG as well as the ATEX-Directive 2014/34/EU. The scope of validity and application of these directives will be explained. You will also learn which documents have to be prepared for gear units. Moreover, important facts of the CE marking will be presented, which means you are then able to differentiate when it is necessary to put a CE marking on a gear unit. In the end of the Web Based Training you will also know which products of MD can be offered to our customers that are conform to the directives and meet the requirements of our customers.
- For Siemens employees only
- Engineers and sales personnel
- Dispatch a helical gear unit to a costumer in France (Machinery Directive)
- Customer receives the ordered helical gear unit (ATEX Directive)
- Forwarding to the installation site (CE marking)
- Use of the gear unit
- Markings on devices / protective systems
- Siemens PD MD products
- Final test
- Please use the following link. An order using the shopping cart is not necessary:
- Currently only orders from Germany are processed. Customers from abroad please contact your regional SITRAIN office. Website and contact information, see www.siemens.com/sitrain
- The duration is approx. 60 minutes.