SINUMERIK 840D service and start-up (NC-84DSIP)
- Dates and Registration
- This course teaches you how to configure the SINUMERIK 840D, and how to create, test and then start up special system configurations.
- You practice startup and service in exercises on special training equipment.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to start up the SINUMERIK 840D control system with a SIMODRIVE 611D. Knowledge of the different functions of the controller will enable you to solve problems on your machine tool expertly. In the event of a fault, you will have mastered selective troubleshooting and fault correction. When you come to apply the know-how you have gained, your machine will achieve higher productivity, and downtimes will be reduced.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Service personnel
- Overview and components of the SINUMERIK 840D
- Introduction to operation
- Overview of SINUMERIK 810D/840D functions
- Data backup and restart
- Analysis of faults and diagnostics displays
- Machine data for channel configuration, axis configuration and spindle configuration
- Drive configuration and fundamentals of optimization
- Adaptation of control functions to the machine with machine data and interface signals
- Startup of compensations, synchronous actions and coupled axes
- PLC basic program
- Structure of the user program
- NC/PLC interface structure, interface signals and user alarms
- Software upgrades
- Practical startup and service training on training models with digital feed drives and main spindle drives
- Basic knowledge according to the course NC-NCAN