SIMOTION - Programming Advanced (MC-SMO-PA)
- Dates and Registration
- Building on the knowledge gained in the programming course MC-SMO-PM, you will learn the advanced programming facilities using TIA-SCOUT with Structured Text and Motion Control Chart.
- The applications for the technologies are reinforced using selected examples on our exercise equipment.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to create parameterizable blocks such as FCs and FBs with the help of the Structured Text language. With knowledge of the cam plate function, you will be able to parameterize and program cam plate synchronization.
- This extends your scope for creating programs for your production machine.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Introduction to creating user programs with Structured Text
- Creating variables and data structures in ST-Units
- Creating re-usable blocks (FCs and FBs)
- Programming commands for motion control
- Creating cam plates with CAM EDIT and using system functions
- Parameterizing and programming cam plate synchronization
- Overview of communication with OPC and UDP
- Practical exercises with TIA-SCOUT using application examples
- SIMOTION knowledge according to the course MC-SMO-PM
- Until 31.12.2017 the course was listed under the name MC-SMO-PRG.