SIMOCODE pro Engineering and Commissioning (SD-SIMOPRO)
- Dates and Registration
- You will acquire general knowledge of the many different ways in which these devices can be employed and will learn how to use the testing and diagnostic functions as well as how the devices are linked together via PROFIBUS / PROFINET.
- The training objective is to become familiar with the devices and how the SIMOCODE pro system functions and fail-safe functions.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Range of SIMOCODE pro devices (current detection modules, basic unit, expansion modules,Safety Fail-Safe Digital Modules, operator control modules, accessories)
- SIMOCODE pro functions (motor protection and control functions, monitoring and diagnostic functions, logic functions)
- Parameterization and diagnostics with SIMOCODE ES
- Communication (link-up to SIMATIC S7 via PROFIBUS DP / PROFINET)
- Practical exercises with the example of the reverser starter control function (parameterization with SIMOCODE ES, testing and diagnostic functions)
- Practical exercises with SIMOCODE pro Safety functions
- Basic knowledge of switchgear and controlgear
- Basic knowledge of automation systems desirable