MD Qualifying - Product Portfolio (WT-MD-Q)
- Dates and Registration
- MD-Qualifying is intended for new colleagues in sales and office work, who have to tackle the following challenges in future: industrial gear units, industry-specific gear units, industrial couplings and geared motors.
- The course is also aimed at colleagues in sales areas related to Mechanical Drives.
- For Siemens employees only
- Decision makers, sales personnel, internal service
- Project managers, project assistants
- Mechanical drives in the drives train
- Gear units
- Basics of gear units
- Basics of toothed gears
- Flender toothed gear units
- Basics of planetary gears
- Planetary gears PLANUREX 2
- Basics of couplings
- Elastic couplings
- Highly flexible couplings
- Torsionally stiff couplings
- Highly dynamic fluid couplings
- Geared motors
- Basics of geared motors
- Types of geared motors
- Modular system
- Oil supply units
- We recommend as preparation the web based training "MD Qualifying - Industries and Applications".
- Pease use the following link. A order using the shopping cart is not necessary:
- Currently only orders from Germany are processed. Customers from abroad please contact your regional SITRAIN office. Website and contact information, see www.siemens.com/sitrain
- The duration is approx. 2 hours.