In order to provide you with the best possible support and training in your personal learning environment (own office/home office), we have implemented selected courses as digital online trainings for you.
We provide you with live theory lectures from our experts, which convey the course content described in the learning objectives in a practical and comprehensive manner, utilizing our virtual exercise environment for practical exercises.
In our virtual classroom, our expert is also available to you at any time during your individual practical exercises for in-depth questions and technical discussions.
SIMATIC WinCC Unified V16 is the new visualization system in the TIA Portal. The system impresses with its use of native web technologies, which are introduced to you in this course. You will also learn about the high degree of openness through high-performance interfaces. Learn how to use WinCC Unified and the new PC Runtime and get a personal impression of the performance of the new system.
The training is intended for participants who want to learn more about WinCC Unified in the SCADA environment. Building on the System Course (TIA-UWCCM), you will learn more about the individual basic and SCADA options in addition to the basic functionalities of WinCC Unified PC Runtime.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to use WinCC Unified PC Runtime with confidence and create your own HMI / SCADA projects with WinCC Unified Engineering:
• Single user-, multi user-, multi-monitor systems
• Client / server systems (web-based) and plant configurations
• Web-based remote operation and control
• OPC UA communication
• Database archives for large data volumes
• Technological plant hierarchy
• Distributed plant configurations
• Training for the new HMI system, WinCC Unified, directly from the manufacturer.
• Skill is more than knowledge. Upon completion of the course, you will have mastered WinCC Unified by performing numerous practical exercises.
• Introduction to the new HTML5-based WinCC Unified. Get a personal impression of the performance.
You are tasked with creating and/or editing HMI projects for the WinCC Unified PC Runtime.
This course expands on the skills you learned in the System Course and will provide you with a great deal of new information so that you can work confidently with WinCC Unified and WinCC Unified PC Runtime.
• Commissioning engineers
• Configuring engineers
• Maintenance personnel
• Repair personnel
• Service personnel
Product version: WinCC V16
• Creating a project and loading it to the PC station
• WinCC Unified Clients
• Database archiving
• Connectivity – S7 communication and OPC UA
• Technological Hierarchy – Object-oriented plant model
• Collaboration – Setup of distributed configurations / sharing of plant data
• Plant Intelligence Options
The prerequisite is attendance of the WinCC Unified & Unified Comfort Panels System Course