Energy management - Training for experts (LV-EMSENTE)
- Dates and Registration
- The course is geared towards systems integrators and users seeking to functionally expand the system beyond the basic functionality of the powermanager. By means of the pre-defined graphic elements, individual user interfaces can be created and animated. Furthermore, own scripts can be created in order to implement additional functionality.
- System integration
- Creating and editing new equipment displays
- Graphics Editor (GEDI)
- Preconfigured graphic elements
- Generation of own dynamic objects
- Adaptation of existing objects
- Create individualized structure (panel topology)
- Set-up of individualized system access
- Script programming (CTRL script)
- OPC client
- Set-up of a distributed system
- Successful participation in LV-EMSENTB basic training or comparable knowledge
- Advanced knowledge: Windows operating system, PC
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming and SCADA systems
- Practical exercises on training systems.
- The course takes place at the SIEMENS location in Regensburg, but can also be carried out at the customer's location upon request.