SINAMICS G180 and DYNAVERT I - Diagnostics and Service (DR-G18-DG)
- Dates and Registration
- The SINAMICS G180 drives are found, above all, in the oil and gas, chemical, power generation sectors, frequently also in conjunction with explosion-proof motors.
- In this course, you learn the proper way to handle a SINAMICS G180 drive. In the event of a fault, you will be able to determine the cause quickly and remedy the fault in a targeted manner.
- You will be able to perform data backup and recommissioning. You will also be able to adapt the parameter assignment for modifications to the system.
- Service personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Introduction to converter technology
- Application examples for SINAMICS G180 and DYNAVERT I
- Theory: Power unit and signal flow diagram
- Fault diagnosis by means of event memory and oscilloscope function
- Maintenance matrix
- Practical exercises on converter units
- General knowledge about drive technology
- Please bring your laptop. Operating system: Windows XP, 7 or 10
- You can obtain further information on dates, costs, and procedures directly from:
- Mrs. Susanne Lindinger: +49 8531 39-585, email@example.com