SIMATIC S7, Programming with SCL (ST-7SCL)
- Dates and Registration
- During the course, you will create, start up and test your own SCL programs. In this way, you can immediately put your theoretical knowledge to use and thus increase your learning success. You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge in numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This consists of an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O and a conveyor model.
- This course is aimed at you if want to program SIMATIC S7 with the help of a higher-level programming language. Using simple examples, we explain the benefits offered by a higher-level programming language.
- The aim of the course is to teach you the entire language and performance scope of the SCL development environment. In particular, SCL is the ideal supplement for CFC configuring engineers who want to expand their S7 block range themselves.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to use high-level languages to reduce the overhead for program creation dramatically when compared with STL.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- SCL editor
- Program design
- Data types, operations
- Formulating FBs, FCs, OBs, etc., in SCL
- Using variables with symbolic block names
- Control structures: IF, WHILE, REPEAT, etc.
- Creating, starting up, and testing your own SCL programs
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV2 or ST-PRO2
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.