SIMATIC programming with S7-GRAPH in the TIA Portal (TIA-GRAPH)
- Dates and Registration
- You can implement your theoretical knowledge in a direct, hands-on way on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200SP distributed I/O, Touchpanel TP700, drive SINAMICS G120 and a belt model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) provides the working environment for end-to-end engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC. Select this course if you want to program SIMATIC S7 using sequential controls with S7-GRAPH.
- Using simple examples, we will show you the advantages of the SIMATIC S7-GRAPH.
- The course aims to inform participants about the complete language and performance scope of the sequential controls with SIMATIC S7-GRAPH development environment.
- During the training course, you will create, commission, and test your own sequential controls programs. After the course, you will be able to reduce the amount of time spent on creating and maintaining programs through the use of SIMATIC S7-GRAPH.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Design, structure and methods of representation of sequencers with SIMATIC S7-GRAPH
- Planning and configuring sequencers
- Programming, documenting and starting up sequence blocks
- Programming of interlocks and monitoring
- Use of event-driven actions
- Properties of simultaneous and alternative branches
- Integrating manual mode
- Test functions and diagnostics facilities
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- Knowledge of SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal equivalent to the TIA-SYSUP, TIA-SERV1 or TIA-PRO1 course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on TIA Portal.