Energy management with SIMATIC Energy Suite (TIA-EMES)
- Dates and Registration
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge through numerous practical exercises with the software SIMATIC Energy Suite.
- This course is intended for users who would like to set up an energy management system. In addition to general information about energy management, participants acquire the necessary knowledge about the various possibilities of configuration for an automated energy data acquisition .Another focus is the creation of a visualization and the export of the acquired data.
- After the course, you will be able to set up and install an energy management system at your company quickly and efficiently. You will gain an overview of your plant's energy consumption and will be able to optimize this.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers
- Service personnel
- Operators, users
- Maintenance personnel
- System Integrator
- Overview of energy management (motivation, terminology, DIN EN 16001, EM process, etc.)
- Installation and requirements
- Configuration of the energy data acquisition
- Visualization on HMI and RT Professional
- Export of energy data
- TIA Portal WinCC basics (comparable with TIA-WCCM/TIA-WCCS)
- TIA Portal STEP7 basics (comparable with TIA-PRO1)