SIMATIC system retraining course for SIMATIC S7-1500 in the TIA Portal (TIA-SYSUP)
- Dates and Registration
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200 distributed I/O, Touchpanel, drive, and a conveyor model.
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) forms the work environment for integrated engineering with all automation devices – controller, HMI and drives.
- In this course you will learn about the major differences between SIMATIC S7-300/400 and SIMATIC S7-1500, the engineering tools SIMATIC Manager and TIA Portal, as well as STEP 7 V5.x and STEP 7 based on TIA Portal. You will learn the possibilities of the configuration and the advanced programming of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system with the "TIA Portal" engineering platform.
- After attending the course, you can:
- Efficiently use the "TIA Portal" engineering platform
- Configure and program components of the SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system with the TIA Portal
- Perform a commissioning of TIA components
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Engineering tools TIA Portal components: SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC
- Introduction of the SIMATIC S7-1500 hardware
- Configuration of devices and networks of the SIMATIC S7 system family using SIMATIC S7-1500 as an example
- Working with the PLC Tag Table in TIA Portal
- Program blocks and editor
- Advanced programming possibilities of a SIMATIC S7-1500
- Troubleshooting with TIA Portal tools and the SIMATIC S7-1500 CPU display
- Presentation of the Structured Control Language (SCL) editor
- Presentation of the SIMATIC WinCC operator control and monitoring system
- Migration of a SIMATIC STEP 7 V 5.x project to SIMATIC STEP 7 based on TIA Portal
- Adaption of a SIMATIC S7-300/400 program to the SIMATIC S7-1500
- Presentation of the 'Startdrive' engineering tool with interfacing to a SINAMICS G120 drive
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-1500 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-PRO1 and practical experience in using the knowledge
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.
- This blended learning course combines web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course: To prepare for the attendance course, you will receive the WBT "PROFINET" and "Industrial Ethernet". This allows you to improve your personal learning achievement in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC S7-1500 – for the SIMATIC S7-1200 we offer our TIA-MICRO1/2 courses.