SIMATIC S7 Service Training 3 (ST-SERV3)
- Dates and Registration
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge through numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This comprises an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O, TP 177B Touch Panel, Micromaster 420 drive and a conveyor model.
- Building on the SIMATIC Service fundamentals, the focus here is on the use of STEP7 system functions as well as fault correction with STARTER software and WinCC flexible. You also start up PROFINET IO.
- What you learn about the integrated factory automation will teach you to take a holistic view of your plant and to understand the relationship between the individual components. On completion of the course, you will be able to safely diagnose and correct complex faults. The comprehensive understanding gained gives you new impetus and ideas for production optimization.
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Starting up a program for an assembly line
- Integrating FCs and FBs
- Possible applications of error organization blocks
- Supplementing and analyzing diagnostics messages
- Software troubleshooting
- Starting up distributed I/O
- Diagnosing faults on PROFIBUS DP
- Diagnostics facilities with the "Starter" software
- Starting up a project with WinCC flexible
- Diagnostics facilities with WinCC flexible
- Use of PROFINET IO with SIMATIC S7
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV2 and practical experience in using the knowledge
- You can use the online tests to find out whether you have sufficient prior knowledge to participate effectively in the course you wish to attend.
- This blended-learning course combines Web-based training (WBT) on the Internet with a 5-day attendance course. For an optimized post processing of the attendance course you get the WBT "PROFINET". By using these learning media, you increase your personal learning success in the attendance course.
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.
- This is the third of three courses which will lead you to the exam for the "Siemens Certified Service Technician Level 2 (CP-FAST2)".
- The exam is a module of the "SITRAIN Certification Program".