SIMATIC S7, Sequence Control with S7-GRAPH (ST-7GRAPH)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge in numerous practical exercises on a SIMATIC plant model. This consists of an S7-300 automation system, ET200S distributed I/O and a conveyor model.
- The course is aimed at users who configure, program and start up sequential controls with S7-GRAPH.
- On completion of the course, you will be able to create or effectively supplement sequential controls.
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Design, structure and methods of representation of sequencers with S7-GRAPH
- Planning and configuring sequencers
- Programming, documenting and starting up sequence blocks
- Programming of interlocks and monitoring
- Use of event-driven actions
- Properties of simultaneous and alternative branches
- Documentation and ASCII storage
- Integrating manual mode
- Test functions and diagnostics facilities
- Deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the SIMATIC S7-300 system model
- SIMATIC S7 knowledge according to ST-SERV2 or ST-PRO2
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 V5.x software.