SIMATIC PCS 7 AS-Engineering (ST-PCS7ASE)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- As SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineer you will learn in this course the potential of the SIMATIC PCS 7-process control software with focus on AS-Engineering.
- As important topics for advanced SIMATIC PCS 7 Engineers the integration of Profinet in SIMATIC PCS 7, the Advanced Process Library (APL), the configuration of SFC-Types, as well as Type-Instance conceptions supporting an efficient AS-Engineering are in the center of the course.
- By practical exercises at training equipment you will put your newly acquired theoretical knowledge into the practice. Through this you increase your learning success.
- On completion of the course, you are able to engineer a process automation optimally and efficiently.
- Project manager, project staff
- configuring engineers, programmer
- Commissioning engineers
- PCS 7 project handling
- Multiproject engineering and Multiuser engineering
- Upgrade of block libraries with CPU 410-5H
- Comparing project versions with the Version Cross Manager, Versioning using Version Trail
- Licenses and current license model with CPU 410-5H
- System design - Planing and specifying hardware components
- Memory and cycle time resources of the CPU
- Important CPU settings
- Behavior when maximum cycle time exceeded
- Time synchronization
- Redundant automation systems
- Topology comparison of Profibus vs. Profinet in SIMATIC PCS 7
- Type-Instance conceptions in SIMATIC PCS 7
- Central bulk engineering with the Import/Export Assistant
- Structure of the import file
- Creating process tag types and importing process tags,
- Modifying process tag types, Updating and exporting process tags
- Introduction of control module types
- Comparison of control module types vs. Process tag types, manually editing,
- Updating control modules and variants / optional blocks
- Technologic engineering with APL
- Basic APL functions
- Configuration of dosing functions
- Advanced Process Control with APL
- Introduction of APC functions
- Control performance monitoring and PID tuning
- Sequential control with SFC types
- Basics, Operating State Logic
- Configuration of SFC types
- Characteristics as interface of SFC types, Changing control strategy and setpoints
- Attendance of training course ST-PCS7SYS recommended
- Basic knowledge of process control engineering
- Practical experience in SIMATIC PCS 7 project engineering.
- Basic knowledge of APL, as provided in the System course or in the APL-Workshop
- You can use the available online entry test to ensure that the selected course matches your area of expertise.