Introduction to Totally Integrated Automation for Non-Technicians (TIA-INTROC)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- Digital Enterprise, your path to Industry 4.0 - discover your possibilities.
- The course is intended for staff from "non-technical departments" who are involved in the implementation of automation concepts outside the "world of technology". The course gives you an introduction to the Digital Enterprise, your path to Industry 4.0. You will learn and understand the technical terms and components of the production and process automation. Your improved technical understanding will make communication with specialists easier and more reliable. Your own work results become even more effective by the perspective you gain. Reach your objective more easily and save valuable time!
- You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model. This consists of a SIMATIC S7-1500 automation system, ET200SP distributed I/O, Touchpanel TP700, drive SINAMICS G120 and a belt model.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- "Non-technical personnel"
- Digitalization - Industry 4.0
- TIA philosophy - The basics
- General automation concepts
- Field level, control level and process control level
- Concepts for planning and implementation
- Classification and comparison of:
- Bus systems
- Programmable controllers
- Operator control and monitoring systems
- What you always wanted to know about automation technology!
- In this course you will work with the SIMATIC STEP 7 software based on the TIA Portal.