SIMATIC structured programming in the TIA Portal (WT-TIAPROA)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- The Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) constitutes the work environment for integrated engineering with SIMATIC STEP 7 and SIMATIC WinCC.
- Control processes are found everywhere today. To get a grip and to make them transparently is task of programmers and commissioning engineers. What is a good program? You will find answers to this and many other questions in this interactive tutorial program. We convey the principles of structured programming to you.
- Depending on your level of knowledge, the learning time is from 3 to 6 hours. You can order the WBT directly via the Internet. Immediately following placement of the order, the WBT is available for one year in your personal learning environment for online learning.
- Decision makers
- Sales personnel
- Planner, Designer
- Commissioning engineers
- Engineering personnel
- Maintenance personnel
- Service personnel
- Fundamentals of the programming
- From the requirements to the program.
- How to structure a program?
- How to structure a plant identifier?
- Data administration with data blocks.
- Introduction to the programming of SIMATIC S7
- Introduction to the programming language FBD/LAD/STL
- Introduction to the programming language SCL
- Introduction to the programming language GRAPH
- Basic knowledge of automation technology.
- PC with the following minimum configuration:
- Microsoft Windows XP / 7 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x
- flash player version 10 or higher
- Internet connection
- Software warrenty class A
- It will not be possible to cancel WBTs once they are ordered.
- Currently only orders from Germany are processed. Customers from abroad please contact your regional SITRAIN office. Website and contact information, see www.siemens.com/sitrain