SIMATIC PCS 7 Practice (ST-PCS7PRX)
- Termine und Anmeldung
- In this course you exercise the successful fault diagnosis at a training plant built up modularly, with real processes with the process control system SIMATIC PCS 7. You diagnose, analyse and debug faults. You work with a predefined projects in different degrees of difficulty.
- After a short introduction, you start the practical training immediately.
- You learn the functionional principle of the training plant in a first team task with a basic commissioning where you also find and eliminate first mistakes.
- Individual selection of subjects and the degree of difficulty of exercises are selected along the engineering phases and covering the system architecture of SIMATIC PCS 7.
- The learning by means of concrete tasks is in the foreground. Instead of prefabricated solutions you will meet changing problems and solve these always yourself but with support by the instructor.
- You increase your analytical and methodical competences. Your information search will be supported by a clearly arranged documentation.
- You reflect systematically your action steps with respect to fault diagnosis and startup at the end of the course. Different solution approaches and strategies are shown with system-own editors/tools and additional diagnosis tools.
- Commissioning engineers, configuring engineers,
- Service personnel, maintenance personnel
- Overview and function understanding of the training plant andd its modules
- Team task (fault diagnosis and commissioning of the training equipment)
- Individual training on modules by means of a multitude of fault projects
- Fault diagnosis, fault analysis and debug
- How to replace and configure new hardware
- Integration of communication
- Reflecting the steps of fault diagnosis and showing of different solution strategies
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering, control and feedback control systems and process control engineering
- Attendance of training courses ST-PCS7SR1 or ST-PCS7SYS recommended